Small concrete batch plant is usually used for brick production, because brick production needs a lot of fresh concrete. When the starter want to begin a brick business, he needs to invest a small concrete plant to supply concrete continuously. AIMIX can provide you with small concrete plants of AJ-25, AJ-35, AJ-50, AJ-60 and AJ-75. So in this page, will tell you basic information of small plants so that you can make a wise decision. At first, let’s see the specifications, it is the most important factor that affect your choice.
Then let’s learn about the components of small concrete batch plants. Actually, in addition the conveying system, components are same among those plants. For AJ-25, AJ-35, AJ-50 and AJ-75, when the aggregate are batched, configured aggregate will enter the concrete mixer through the hopper; while for AJ-60, configured aggregate will enter the waiting house through a long belt conveyor, so AJ-60 small cement batch plant will be much efficient than AJ-25, AJ-35 and AJ-75. This is why AJ-60 is so popular. In fact, from the picture, you can see the difference.
|Theoretical Productivity (m3/h)||25|
|Mixer Model (Mixer Output L)||JS500|
|Mixer Power (kW)||18.5|
|Mixing Cycle Period (s)||67|
|Rated Input Volume (Model of Batching Machine L)||800|
|Standard Aggregate Bin Capacity (m3)||3×3|
|Category of Aggregate||2/3|
|Overall Weight (ton)||≈15|
|Installation Power (kW)||≈65|
|Theoretical Productivity (m3/h)||35|
|Mixer Model (Mixer Output L)||JS750|
|Mixer Power (kW)||30|
|Mixing Cycle Period (s)||72|
|Rated Input Volume (Model of Batching Machine L)||1200|
|Standard Aggregate Bin Capacity (m3)||3×5|
|Category of Aggregate||2/3/4|
|Overall Weight (ton)||≈18|
|Installation Power (kW)||≈75|
|Theoretical Productivity (m3/h)||50|
|Mixer Model (Mixer Output L)||JS1000|
|Mixer Power (kW)||2×18.5|
|Mixing Cycle Period (s)||72|
|Rated Input Volume (Model of Batching Machine L)||1600|
|Standard Aggregate Bin Capacity (m3)||3×8|
|Category of Aggregate||3/4|
|Overall Weight (ton)||≈23|
|Installation Power (kW)||≈100|
1. Cold aggregate batching plant. It is used to batch all kinds of raw material, you can choose two-bin, three-bin and four-bin based on how many raw materials you use.
2. Hopper or belt conveyor. Just as mentioned before, AJ-25, AJ-35, AJ-50 and AJ-75 will use the hopper to convey the configured aggregate, while AJ-60 will convey the aggregate through a long belt conveyor.
3. Twin shaft concrete mixers. According to the different capacities of small batching plant, twin shaft mixer is different, for example, AJ-25 small concrete batch plant for sale will be equipped with JS500 twin shaft concrete mixer, AJ-35 will be equipped with JS750. You can check on the specification list.
4. Cement silos. There are three types of cement silos for your reference: welded type, bolted type and horizontal type. Different types cement silos have different advantages. You can learn more from our salesman. They will help you choose a right type according to your project.
5. Control system. We will equip each small batch concrete plant with fully automatic system. Of course, if you want to use semi automatic system, we can also customize.
Although it is a small concrete batching plant for sale, it is also little expensive than a small concrete mixer. So when you bought this, you also need to pay attention to its maintenance and after-sales service. Here AIMIX can promise you that we will do regular after-sales maintenance and service for our users nearly four times a year. If you have any questions or problems, call us or mailto us:
, we will give you reply at once. If online-support can’t solve your problems, we will send our engineer to your site.
What is the most important, we have set up six local based center in Uzbekistan, Russia, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia and Bangladesh. Our salesman are those places to serve you in time.
So if you want to buy a small concrete batch plant for your brick machine , choose AIMIX will be an ideal choice. We will give you best service and price.